Previously, Renault Captur could only be purchased with a petrol or gas engine.
The French company Renault has presented a new modification of the small crossover Captur with a hybrid power plant. We are talking about a “soft” hybrid, which includes the well-known Russian TCe engine with a volume of 1.3 liters and a 12-volt starter-generator. The total output of the power plant will reach 140 horsepower at 260 Nm of torque.
The new engine fits perfectly into the new regulations on emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere. For 100 kilometers of track, the amount of emissions of harmful substances will be less than 139 grams. In tandem with the engine is a 7-speed automatic transmission and a front-wheel drive system.
From the point of view of gasoline consumption, the new Captur modification is also very successful – in the combined cycle, the fuel consumption does not exceed 6 liters per 100 kilometers.
It is already known that the Renault Captur E-Tech Hybrid will be available on the market in three different trim levels – Zen, Intens and Zen +.
In the meantime, the Honda Breeze crossover, which is sold in the Chinese car market, has acquired a new hybrid modification. The main advantage of the new car will be its fantastic low fuel consumption.
- Renault introduced a hybrid modification of the Renault Captur
- German tuners turn Dacia Duster into an extreme all-terrain vehicle
- Track McLaren P1 GTR is on sale in excellent condition
- The conflict between the Mercedes driver and the tractor driver on the road turned into a predictable ending
- Tata Motors is preparing for the presentation of a new crossover
The post Renault introduced a hybrid modification of the Renault Captur first appeared on .
- ‹ Previous Article
- Next Article›
- Pentagon officials float possible NSA, Cyber Command split
- Borrow $1000 to get cash Sent Direct to Your Bank