- What is the equanimity superyacht?
- How many people can fit on a superyacht?
- How many cabins does the equanimity have?
- Who owns the superyacht equanimity?
- Who owns superyacht tranquility?
- Does Jeff Bezos have a yacht?
- Who owns the Kismet yacht?
- Where is tranquility yacht today?
- Does Kylie Jenner have a yacht?
- Who owns the Flying Fox yacht?
Bidding opened Monday for Equanimity, the $250 million superyacht at the center of Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal. The yacht was among assets linked to funds allegedly stolen from 1Malaysia Development Berhad, a state-run investment fund set up by former Prime Minister Najib Razak.
What is the equanimity superyacht?
Here’s a look inside the ultra-luxurious yacht. Equanimity is a 91.5-meter (300-foot) superyacht. The yacht was built in 2014 in the Netherlands and has an exterior design created by Oceanco, a privately owned custom-yacht builder. The boat has a cruising speed of 15 knots and a maximum speed of 18.5 knots.
How many people can fit on a superyacht?
The superyacht Equanimity has room for 22 passengers and 31 crew members. Malaysia sold the Equanimity — the superyacht involved in the 1MDB scandal — for $126 million, reports The Guardian. It had previously been up for sale for $130 million — about half its purchase price, according to Bloomberg.