CUG Project Assistant Job Opening – Chemistry & Pharma
MSc Chemistry job opening 2020. M Pharma job opening 2020. Project Assistant job opening. Applications are invited for a Project Assistant under projects funded by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi as per the details given below.
Project title: Targeted co-delivery of anticancer drug and siRNA to overcome the multidrug resistance in cancer treatment
Principle investigator: Dr Hitesh Kulhari
Project duration: up to 31st March 2020
Funding agency: DST, Govt. of India
Fellowship: 18000/- p.m.
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Chemistry or M Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
(a) Sound knowledge about the preparation and characterization of
nanocarriers for the delivery of drugs/genes.
(b) At least one research paper published in the relevant area.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit an application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, phone number, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, along with signature, date and names of at least two referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for the interview.
1. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of one year.
2. Appointment may be extended depending on the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head or till the validity of the project, or whichever is earliest.
3. The selected candidate will directly report to the Principal Investigator regarding his/her
work progress and project-related matters.
4. In addition to the regular work, the selected candidate will have to perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the PI related to the project.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. No other allowances are payable.
Application along with a brief resume should be emailed to email@example.com
Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Assistant Professor, School of Nano Sciences
Central University of Gujarat, Sector 30
Gandhinagar-382030, Gujarat, India
Last Date for sending application: 28 th June 2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: CUG Project Assistant Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
- ‹ Previous Article
- Next Article›
- A New Air Taxi Model Takes Design Cues From a Far-Flying Bird
- Great Amount Buying Put In Place Auto Aspects