- Does morning after pill affect breast?
- Can the contraceptive pill cause breast cancer?
- Which contraceptive has high risk of breast cancer?
- What are the chances of getting breast cancer on the pill?
- What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- What increases the chances of breast cancer?
- How can one prevent breast cancer?
- Can levonorgestrel cause breast cancer?
- What is the safest birth control?
- Is the pill linked to cancer?
- Can birth control cause breast cysts?
- Does the Mirena cause breast cancer?
- Can progesterone only pills cause breast cancer?
- Does progesterone cause breast cancer?
So, what does all this mean? Currently, there is no conclusive evidence suggesting emergency contraception increases or decreases a woman’s risk of cancer.Sep 7, 2017
Does morning after pill affect breast?
The good news is that when it comes to emergency contraception, Plan B is a safe and effective option for you. It will not alter your breast milk, decrease your milk supply—and most importantly, it’s safe for your baby.