Will Your Oil Heating System Make it Through Winter?
Westmore Offers Many Upgrade Options—and Financing Too
As we say good-bye to another hot summer and welcome the cool temperatures of autumn, you need to start thinking about the condition of your heating oil system.
If you’re not sure if your oil boiler or oil furnace will make it through another winter, don’t worry, we’re here to help.
In fact, now could be the best time to make the leap to a heating system upgrade. If your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old, you are missing out on highly efficient new technologies that can really save you a lot of money! Convenient appointments with our expert installers are easier to come by right now because of the mild weather.
Westmore has heating system options for every home and budget – including high-efficiency boiler systems and hot air furnaces that can save you 20% or more on your annual heating expenses. We also install the System 2000 from Energy Kinetics, the most efficient and versatile integrated heat and hot water system. Customers have seen annual savings of up to 40% after they upgrade to the System 2000.
As always, your heating oil system installation will be done quickly and cleanly, with minimal disruption to your home and family. Most importantly, it will be done right the first time– and always at a fair price.
Equipment Financing for Your New Boiler or Furnace
Some customers who sorely need a new heating system have delayed taking action because they think they cannot afford a new boiler or furnace.
Don’t worry. Westmore Fuel now partners with the National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF) to provide financing so our customers can take full advantage of the equipment upgrades we offer. NEIF provides loan lengths of three, five or 10 years on financing for qualifying purchases with NEIF-approved contractors like Westmore Fuel.
If you’re interested in replacing your heating equipment and would like information about equipment financing, please call us or reach out to us.
Reasons to Choose Westmore Fuel
We have a dedicated staff of caring employees who are always ready to help you. They live in the communities they love to serve, and they understand the needs you have. Their knowledge and commitment help us to deliver quality and value—all backed by many decades of heating oil experience. Here are five ways we stand head and shoulders above the competition. We call it the Westmore Advantage.
- Guaranteed Fuel Supply — In 1982, Westmore Fuel put a plan in place to guarantee fuel supply to its customers — even under the most extreme conditions. Our 1.2-million-gallon marine storage terminal, along with strategic supplier alliances, takes away any worry about any supply shortages. Not every fuel oil company can make this guarantee!
- Environmentally friendly products — Westmore Fuel has been leading the way in providing B20 Bioheat ® fuel, which burns cleaner, emits less pollutants and produces more BTU’s per gallon than natural gas.
- Superior equipment service — All our service technicians and installers are Westmore Fuel employees who have received the best training and certification. That means you can expect consistently expert, clean and courteous heating equipment service from our service department team.
- Reducing heating costs for customers — Westmore Fuel remains committed to helping its customers reduce the cost to heat their homes. Through higher-efficiency fuels and high-efficiency heating oil systems, Westmore Fuel does everything we can to help customers lower their energy consumption. We also offer multiple payment and pricing options to help manage costs.
- Delivering a remarkably safe heating fuel — Heating oil is not explosive — it won’t even burn if a lit match is dropped into it. Unlike natural gas, a heating oil system also cannot generate dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in the home without first emitting visible warning signs of a system malfunction.